The Pinnacle Racing Team was formed in 2018 to help dedicated junior runners (ages 12-17) reach the highest level, peak or zenith of achievement through our various training programs.
During these programs, our athletes will learn how to set attainable goals and strategically work towards achieving them at the desired time! Our coaches create highly-effective, individualized training programs for athletes of all abilities with the right determination and perseverance.
> Monday Training Sessions - Free with Racing Team Membership
Our Monday Training Sessions are open to all Pinnacle Racing Team members. These "Keep in Touch" sessions are designed to help middle school & high school athletes stay motivated and in-shape during the off-season. These sessions run from November 26th, 2018-January 28th, 2019.
> Winter Training Program - $195
The Pinnacle Winter Training Program runs from November 27th, 2018-February 2nd, 2019. It is designed to prepare middle school & high school athletes for winter road races and the upcoming track season by providing a structured training program with motivational leadership and direction.
• 36 Regular Training Sessions (@1 hour on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturdays)
• 8 Strength & Conditioning Sessions (@30-40 minutes extra on Saturdays)
• Pre- and Post-Program Individual Goal Setting/Planning/Visualization Sessions
• Video Stride Analysis and Efficiency Assistance
• Coaching and Team Area at Various Road Races/Meets in the Region
> Summer Training Program More Information Coming Soon!