The Pinnacle Racing Team was formed in 2018 to help dedicated junior runners (ages 12-17) reach the highest level, peak or zenith of achievement through our various training programs.
During these programs, our athletes will learn how to set attainable goals and strategically work towards achieving them at the desired time! Our coaches create highly-effective, individualized training programs for athletes of all abilities with the right determination and perseverance.
> Free Monday Training Sessions
Our Monday Training Sessions are free and open to everyone.These sessions are designed to introduce prospective middle school & high school athletes to the Pinnacle Racing Team. Check our Team Schedule for dates, times & locations.
> Summer Training Program - $195
The Pinnacle Summer Training Program runs from May 14th, 2019-July 20th, 2019. It is designed to prepare our middle school and high school athletes for summer road races & track meets, as well as the Fall cross country season, by providing a structured training program with motivational leadership and direction.
• 40 Regular Training Sessions (@1 hour on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)
• 10 Strength & Conditioning Sessions (@30-40 minutes extra on Saturdays)
• Individual Goal Setting, Planning & Visualization Sessions
• Ongoing Stride Analysis and Efficiency Assistance
• Coaching and Team Area at Various Road Races/Meets in the Region
> Summer Camp More Information Coming Soon!